Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nice weekend for lighting the dark!

This weekend I thought it would be fun to play with 'dark lighting' and I really love the moody feel that can be achieved. I started out with the idea to play with some rim lighting but realized that in the broad daylight, my optical doesn't fire every time. I figured as long as I stayed wireless using my skyports, I would switch over to playing with some darker looks and even try out my new snoot. I am very pleased with the outcome but now I'm especially looking forward to my new gear coming so I can do away with the optical and be an all wireless girl! Whoohoo!

Here are my favorite few from the weekend. There are more on my Flickr page, please go check them out.

My big exciting news for the day is that I'm going to be shooting a friends' husband's band this week and am VERY much looking forward to it. I had a bunch of ideas for how to shoot them but now they have nailed down a venue for the shoot and it's even better than I'd hoped! I look forward to meeting the guys and will post the photos once they are done.





No comments: