Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finish the Sentence

I got this questionaire from the David Cross blog. It's one of the 10 I follow on a daily ritual!

Finish the Sentence..."

My favorite photography accessory (lights, modifier, bag, tripod) is
My Lumiquest Pocket Bouncer - makes all sized rooms be filled with light! And I love my Domke F1x bag and my ProLensWear Large Lens Bag. LOVE them!

I’ve learned the most from..
Reading the Strobist blog, Scott Kelby's blog, Lighting Essentials, Zack Arias/OneLight photos and surfing for hours through the Flickr pools!!! It doesn't seem I will ever be able afford to go to a workshop so instead I spend hours reading, looking and trying things out for myself.

If I could go anywhere in the world it would be_____ because….
New Zealand - gotta be amazing sunrises and sunsets

My most-used Photoshop add-on, plugin, action set (etc) is
I love my action sets- most all especially the Phaunt Free Pack.

I love the fact that Photoshop
Does everything and more- things I have yet to learn!

I hate the fact that Photoshop
Costs so effin' much and doesn't come as a bundle with the new Lightroom. It really needs to be PhotoLightroomShop.

If I could turn back the clock 10 years
I would have gotten a DSLR then and not been afraid to move forward.

In 10 years
I'd love to be successful and have a full plate of bookings and have evolved into something special

If I could give one piece of advice it would be
Just take the damn photo but think OUT of the box! Don't stand- squat... Don't do it straight on, choose a funky angle... Focus and re-focus.....ENJOY and envision the end product.

Your readers can find out more about me
Here and my big gallery http://robincookphotography.zenfolio.com/

No comments: