Tuesday, August 3, 2010

SPECIALS and Sweet Rewards!

Just a note here friends, family and followers- I am very open for business and working hard to make incredible material for YOU!

I am having a special all during August!!! Photoshoots at my home at Lake Sinclair are only $75 per person or pet on SATURDAYS (excluding FULL pinup/glamour sessions)! Book for your dog or your baby or child or yourself! These are fun little 45 minute sessions either in the shop or out in the pretty grass by the lake front.

Also- for anyone you refer that books with me, you get a $25 print credit OR if you prefer, an extra 30 minutes on your next session!!

And last but not least- I will be holding some planned PINUP/GLAMOUR days in September on a few  SUNDAYS. These will be a special price! Please email rocookie@yahoo.com to book now and get more details!



No comments: