Monday, June 23, 2008

What do I do? I do it ALL!!

Butterfly head

Recently I've had some people ask me what sort of photography I do besides the Real Estate Photography. The answer is truthfully that I do EVERYTHING! What ever you want, I can do....if I don't know how to do it I will figure out how....I have ideas for doing more than I will ever get to use but I hope to get to more than I currently imagine!

I love constantly looking up new ideas and how others have successfully done them. I am always seeing possible shots in normal every day life and even when I make beautiful shots- I will eventually think they are not as great as before because I will have learned how to do it better.

I can't believe it took this long for me to finally find what I have been meant to do and look forward to how much I will have grown in even just another 6 months.

Many MANY thanks in abundance to my wonderful boyfriend for giving me the stepping stone to get to where I needed to be by not only being in my life- but by getting my first DSLR for Christmas this past year.

Enjoy lots of new photos!

Rhonda my BFF

Debbie w/one main light

My BFF with 1/2 CTO Gel

Red Bellied Woodpecker

6/13 Home Rm1

6/13 Home Rm3

6/12- Dining

6/12- Upper Deck

No comments: