Friday, July 25, 2008

Anxiety is killing me!

Ever have one of those days (or several days) when you are so anxious to be farther than you are that you can barely stand it? Well, I do and this is one of those days. It doesn't even make sense how eager I feel to learn more with the photography and do more but I'm at a point where I don't know how to further myself other than finding more to shoot and learning through trial and error. I may have found someone I have always respected & thought highly of, is going to give me some help but I can't ask for too much. And quite frankly, I don't know what to ask for! I know what I want to accomplish but don't know how to get there. I know, it's crazy...or maybe I'm just crazy. Could be both! In any case, I won't post the details but I am hoping my blast from the past is going to be the light in my dark that I have been needing.

I have such incredible ideas for shots ...just sitting there...in my head... LOL I am sure all photographers do this and I believe I've read that a lot will jot them down on things such as napkins in hopes to one day use them. I happen to be terrible at drawing though. So in my head they will sit until the opportunity arises. I am going to try to find some willing subjects this weekend to (force...no beg!) ask to stand there and met me work around them.

More laterz!

No comments: