Tuesday, June 22, 2010

AUGUST 15th PINUP BASH in MACON!

This is coming up on August 15th, a Sunday. I will be working with the incredible Cherry Dame, coming all the way from Alabama, to do this One Day Pinup Bash.  I will be taking limited reservations for this as she plans to start doing hair around 10 am and I will start shooting as soon as she is done with the first girl. We will work until at least 6 or 7pm. Each girl gets 1 look by Cherry Dame and I will shoot them wearing 2 different outfits with everyone taking turns in different areas. The home is a gorgeous home not far off I-75 in Macon and is going to be an superb location!

MORE INFORMATION
  • Limited Spaces Available!!
  • One Day Event for models or pinups.
  • The most awesome Cherry Dame will be there to do Hair and Makeup - one look per girl.
  • *$250....$50 to reserve your spot
  • $150 if you will be doing your own hair/makeup.
  • Approximately 20-30 minutes per girl per "set" with a total of 2 sets per girl. A set is one outfit/in one area. I may do more if time allows. Please bring period clothing. This will be a 40's style setup but any type pinup look should be incredible in this wonderful home.
  • Approx 20 processed shots per girl at the least, but those that know me know that I deliver much more. I will post all the 'best of' in a gallery for each girl to see and save.
  • I'm adding a note that I'm now on the Retro Lovely pinup syndicate list and will be planning to submit images for Retro Lovely from this shoot. I will have a spot in Issue #3 or Issue #4 (depending on deadlines) of Retro Lovely. Definitely one and will be submitting for the other also. I can't guarantee who or how many, that's up to the editor, just that there will be submissions.


On June 22 I went over to do a little test session and the results were...SUCCESS!!! Wow I sooo am even more looking forward to shooting on August 15th for the Pinup Bash. I went with Ashley and her friend Kelley Dixson (who's never modeled before) and we spent about 45 minutes playing, just to be sure I could get the look I wanted. Oh yeh baby!!

Just a few to enjoy in just 2 little areas of the house.









Ashley wearing "Karen", one of the homeowner's fantastic Aprons from an inspiring collection she has.

No comments: