- Limited Spaces Available!!
- One Day Event for models or pinups.
- The most awesome Cherry Dame will be there to do Hair and Makeup - one look per girl.
- *$250....$50 to reserve your spot
- $150 if you will be doing your own hair/makeup.
- Approximately 20-30 minutes per girl per "set" with a total of 2 sets per girl. A set is one outfit/in one area. I may do more if time allows. Please bring period clothing. This will be a 40's style setup but any type pinup look should be incredible in this wonderful home.
- Approx 20 processed shots per girl at the least, but those that know me know that I deliver much more. I will post all the 'best of' in a gallery for each girl to see and save.
- I'm adding a note that I'm now on the Retro Lovely pinup syndicate list and will be planning to submit images for Retro Lovely from this shoot. I will have a spot in Issue #3 or Issue #4 (depending on deadlines) of Retro Lovely. Definitely one and will be submitting for the other also. I can't guarantee who or how many, that's up to the editor, just that there will be submissions.
On June 22 I went over to do a little test session and the results were...SUCCESS!!! Wow I sooo am even more looking forward to shooting on August 15th for the Pinup Bash. I went with Ashley and her friend Kelley Dixson (who's never modeled before) and we spent about 45 minutes playing, just to be sure I could get the look I wanted. Oh yeh baby!!
Just a few to enjoy in just 2 little areas of the house.
Ashley wearing "Karen", one of the homeowner's fantastic Aprons from an inspiring collection she has.