Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lemongrass Cocktails for a Cause

I thought yesterday was hot but it was nothing compared to today. When I went to lunch, the thermometer in the car read 111....yes 111!!! I think my brain melted a little waiting on the car to cool down somewhat. In any case- I was invited to come shoot at Lemongrass tonight for this:

MACON CELEBRITY DRINK LIST TO LAUNCH AT LEMONGRASS...A THAI BISTRO COCKTAIL PARTY TODAY AT 6PM! Lemongrass...a thai bistro in Downtown Macon has developed its very own Kharma List...and no, our name isn’t Earl, but we like to have kharma on our side as well!

It was SO very nice! Once again, I didn't get to eat or drink anything but I just try to make it a practice to not eat while "on the job".... for one thing, I'm a very messy eater! And another, it seems very unprofessional. I probably should have stuck something in my pocket though for later (yuck LOL). There were a few people there to present their drinks and the associations they were helping to raise money for. I tried to get shots of most everything and I had a lot but I am just going to post some of my favs here for tonight.









Priscilla Esser- her drink is the Satin Doll


Terrell Sandefur


Terrell's drink is the Fabulous Bastard


Pilar- her drink is Pilar's Pomegranite Passion


Pilar's drink


Mark Ballard- his drink is Mark's Green Tini


Craig Hamilton with his drink The Archimedes, Priscilla Esser & Terrell Sandefur








The amazing food served






No comments: