Sunday, January 3, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Yes it's actually 2010....just WHERE did 2009 go? It has literally flown by but it was an incredible flight! The new year has already started off with a bang and I had 2 wonderful special sessions today. The first was with a friend from work and her week old newborn. What a precious baby! I love meeting my friends babies when they are 'new' and very much enjoy watching them grow up. It touches my heart to be a part of it all. The second session was with a friend whose family I've known almost my whole life. When she found me and I saw her boys, I couldn't wait to offer to do a session for them!

Here are Garrett, Dylan & Tate:











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!