Friday, February 26, 2010

Real Estate Photography - Middle Georgia Photography

It looks like the season is starting for doing more real estate photography. This is an area I really love to do. It's not that easy and it takes thought and a little more equipment but that may be why I like it. Not everyone can do it although a lot of people think just because they have a camera and take photos of a house, that it's the same thing. News flash -it's not! I did a "before & after" blog post on ActiveRain about just this thing and posted sample shots. I work to make every home shoot better than the last and it's all a learning process and a big part is the process of  addition- versus deduction (meaning adding lights).  I did a few on Friday and have just now gotten around to being able to post a few favs from the day.







No comments: