Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Trip Through a Fantasy with Skip & Mandolynne

I love these girls. Simply put and I can't really put it any other way. They are real, down to earth, ready to work, fun, absolutely stunning and I have GOT to get them in some magazines! I spent this past Sunday with them in a secret ghetto location that included a man in a bunny suit, guns, Betty the Buick, bandanas, possible swat teams and random gun fire from a guy riding on a bike! Oh how I wish I was 10 yrs younger to party with the group like they are partying now. Although now I have 10 years experience and memories under my belt and I wouldn't trade that for anything. A huge thanks to Skip's friends and boyfriend for enjoying the day and having fun with me!

Enjoy some shots of these gorgeous friends of mine....

Skip Boman















Mandolynne Hopkins











No comments: